These terms and conditions apply between us
and natural and legal persons (in short customer / renter) for the present legal transaction (in particular sale, rental, goods and services, as well as for business customers for all future business, even if in individual cases, particularly in the case of future supplementary or follow-up orders, no express reference is made to it.
- Promises, assurances and guarantees on our part or agreements that deviate from these terms and conditions in connection with the conclusion of the contract only become binding on customers upon our written confirmation.
- Concessions, permits for the commissioning of the devices as well as the equipment and any kind of performance licenses are procured by the renter on his own account. eventverleih.tirol rejects any liability for damage and malfunctions caused by the rented equipment.
- The customer is obliged to arrange everything necessary at his own expense so that the work, including the agreed preparatory work and preparatory measures, can be started on time and carried out without any problems. For example, we must be given unrestricted access to the event location for the performance of services.
- If it is not possible for us to remove equipment and material immediately due to circumstances not attributable to us (e.g. due to the applicable night driving ban), these will be temporarily stored at the event location at the risk and expense of the customer.
- Deadlines and dates are postponed in the event of force majeure, strikes, unforeseeable events beyond our control and for which we are not responsible.
- Plans, sketches, cost estimates and other documents provided by us or created through our contribution remain our intellectual property.
- The use of such documents outside of the intended use, in particular the forwarding, duplication, publication and making available, including copying, requires our express consent.
- The orderer is liable for the correctness and regularity of the order. If the customer, user and / or recipient of the invoice are different, the order is deemed to have been placed by the orderer in case of doubt.
- By signing the rental contract (delivery note), the renter confirms that he has checked the equipment and declared it to be in perfect condition. Subsequent defects cannot be recognized by eventverleih.tirol. If the renter waives his participation in the inventory and technical control of the equipment when returning it, the goods are considered as approved.
- The rental equipment with all components remain property of eventverleih.tirol In case of purchases, the goods remain our property until the complete payment of the purchase price.
- The renter takes over the liability for the equipment from the time of leaving the warehouse until the time of return into our warehouse and is fully liable for any possible damages.
- The customer has to insure the goods against any damaging event (e.g. damage including vandalism, theft, embezzlement or other loss, storm, etc ...).
- The customer must treat the objects provided with care and only use competent persons to operate, assemble and dismantle the objects.
- Any kind of change to the equipment by the renter is prohibited. The cost of any necessary restoration of the original condition will be charged to the renter.
- If the equipment is returned heavily soiled, the customer has to reimburse the costs incurred for cleaning in full.
- Any kind of pasting of tents is only permitted with the express permission of eventverleih.tirol.
- Equipment that is not returned or damaged will be invoiced to the renter at the replacement price or the restoration price.
- The company eventverleih.tirol reserves the right to attach advertisements in an appropriate size to the equipment. The company logos and lettering may not be removed or made invisible by the renter.
- The minimum rental period is one day (= 24 hours). If a shortening or extension of the original rental period is desired, the express consent of eventverleih.tirol must be obtained.
- Oral orders are confirmed with an order confirmation. If this is not promptly revoked or changed, the order is deemed to have been fixed. If fixed orders are canceled, the following cancellation fee will be charged:
- from placing the order until 30 days before the start of the project, 25% of the order amount
- from placing the order until 14 Days before the start of the project 50% of the order amount
- from placing of order until 07 days before the start of the project 100% of the order amount
- In the case of domestic transactions, the rental price is to be paid after the invoice has been submitted, for international transactions and for new customers before the beginning of the rental.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT, packaging, transport and shipping costs as well as customs duties and insurance are at the expense of the customer.
- The entitlement to a cash discount deduction requires a written agreement. Unauthorized cash discount will be requested.
- For services ordered by customers that are not covered in the original order, there is an entitlement to an appropriate fee.
- The parties expressly submit their legal relationship to Austrian law. The place of jurisdiction is Innsbruck.